SEO is key to understanding why some sites rank better than others despite the fact that they are offering inferior products than you. SEO also determines whether a site will be able to reach the first spot on Google ranking or not.
This ebook is for you if you want to launch a blog or have already started a blog. If you want your e-commerce store to rank well on Google Search, then you must download this ebook.
How To Get Started With SEO?
You must match your business goals with SEO strategies. You may garner loads of traffic but if your success metrics are unmet, then do you think it is worth the effort?
Once you have established what the goals are, you have to ensure your website has a solid SEO strategy. Then only you can you derive maximum benefit from the content you have published.
After completing this e-book, you will learn:
- What Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- How Does SEO Help A Site Rank Better?
- Key HTML Elements For Improving Onsite SEO
- Important User Experience (UX) Elements Used By Google
- Actionable SEO Takeaways
- Best SEO Tools (Free And Paid)
- How To Track The Right Metrics Of SEO
- What Is The Pillar Content, And How To Use It In Search Engine Optimization
- How To Build Topic Authority Through Backlinks
The Team MarkComm Pitch is made up of people from marketing backgrounds, from digital marketing & content marketing backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. Team is passionate about creating unique, accurate, and engaging content.