ApowerMirror is a desktop program that can be used to stream videos, photos, and many different types of media files. With this, you can mirror your screen of all types of smartphones — Android and iOS — to your PC.
You can connect your phone to PC either through USB or WiFi. Some of the useful features of ApowrMirrorinclude screenshot capturing, recording of the screen.
Features of ApowerMirror
- It allows screen mirroring with audio and offers an ultimate mirroring experience
- You can screen mirror iPhone/iPad and Android devices to PC via USB or WiFi and cast phone to TV without lag.
- Mirror Multiple Devices Simultaneously & Control Android from PC
- It allows users to mirror 4 devices to PC at the same time.
- You can connect their iPhone/Android to PC with or without cable, and control their Android phone from PC by using a mouse and typing with a keyboard.
- It also allows users to play mobile games on PC without emulators.
- With its pre-set virtual keys, users can show their godlike skills and performance effortlessly.
Steps to mirroring phone to TV
1. Connect your Android phone and TV to the same LAN.
2. Run the app on your phone and tap the blue mirror button to search for your TV.
3. Tap the name of your TV to connect. You can also scan the QR code on your TV to cast your phone screen on your TV.
Is ApowerMirror Free?
ApowerMirror is not a free app. However, you get free updates and free technical support services after the purchase. It has different pricing plans for personal and business usage. There are three price plans for personal use: Lifetime, Annual and monthly. The lifetime plan costs $59.95, the annual plan costs #39.95 while the monthly plan will cost you$29.95.
For business use, you can buy a lifetime plan for $159.9. Under this plan, you will free life-long service and upgrades.
It charges $79.95 for the Annual plan. Lifetime (team) plan can be purchased at $159.9.
What Is The Best Free Screen Mirroring App?
When it comes to uses of smartphones, Screen mirroring will not figure in the top ten or top 20 lists. It is not a popular thing among smartphone users. However, it is used in niche areas. ScreenMirroring is required for technical support. Many people use screen mirroring for streaming.
LetsView, Introducing APM for Apps, AirParrot, LonelyScreen, Mirroring360, Wondershare MirrorGo, Reflector, X-Mirage, LonelyScreen, AllCast, AirServer, TeamViewer, QuickSupport, Sndcpy, AirMore
and LonelyScreen are some of the best screen mirroring apps.
Chrome Remote Desktop, Google Home, Microsoft Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, Your Phone Companion are some of the best free screen mirroring apps.
Best ApowerMirror Alternatives
ApowerMirror is one of the most popular apps for screen mirroring. However, there are many programs that are equally good and provide similar features. We have selected the 10 best ApowerMirror alternatives with complete information regarding their features.
LetsView, through the screen-sharing technology between multiple platforms, makes the business meetings and the teaching process more intuitive, and family life more colorful. Meanwhile, LetsView delivers with friendliness while making communication easier.
Phones or tablets become the second portable blackboard in the classroom. Teachers can mirror phone to PC, TV and projector to interact with students. LetsView also enables teachers to display files, courseware and exercises in an effective way, which makes the teaching method smarter and more interesting.
Wirelessly mirror your screen or stream media files to a variety of receivers. AirParrot quickly finds available media receivers on your network and uses quick connect to connect directly to any device running Reflector 4. Easily mirror your screen, extend your desktop or stream files to share videos, audio, presentations and much more.
- Use AirParrot to mirror Windows and macOS screens. Everything you do on your computer is wirelessly mirrored without cables or adapters.
- AirParrot turns any supported receiver into an extended desktop. Gain more workspace without buying a new monitor or plugging in wires.
- Stream media files in 5.1 surround sound without quality loss. Create the ultimate entertainment solution and add unlimited content to any TV.
- AirParrot sends content to a number of media receivers, even simultaneously. Broadcast to multiple devices like Apple TV and Chromecast, or share audio around the house to AirPlay-enabled speakers.
Cast iPhone/iPad screen to PC/MAC easily Music, Movies and Screen Mirroring. Turn your PC or Mac into an Apple TV.
- iOS 11 Compatible.
- Presentation, App demo, Game Play, or Family Pictures.
- Connect with People in classroom, meeting room and living room.
- Capture and save iPhone game play, or app demo. One click to upload to YouTube, or Vimeo.
Use Mirroring360TM to wirelessly mirror & record your Chromebook, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows, and Mac screens to your PC or Mac without the need for hardware or cables. With new Mirroring360 Pro, you can also broadcast your computer screen to up to 40 participants and they can view on their devices with a simple web link. Mirroring360 is also iOS 13 ready.
Wondershare MirrorGo is special software that makes it possible for users t play Smartphone games on their PC. This means that all of the most popular games and applications that are available to choose from in the Android store can now be enjoyed on a larger screen.
In addition to simply playing games, there are lots of other ways that users can have fun with Wondershare MirrorGo. Once a Smartphone is plugged into a PC or laptop via a USB cable, the keyboard on the computer can be used to type and send messages.
This is ideal for people who want to take advantage of free messaging services to connect with friends and family but find that they keyboard on standard Smartphones is too small for them to type comfortably or that they have trouble seeing the keys easily.
Add Reflector software to Mac, Windows or Android devices. Then receive mirroring and streaming connections from a number of popular phones, tablets and computers:
- iPhone, iPad
Reflector combines the powers of popular media streaming receivers like Apple TV, Chromecast and more to create a robust, all-in-one mirroring and streaming receiver.
X-Mirage turns your Mac and Windows PC into Screen Mirroring Receiver supporting AirPlay + Google Cast, which allows you to mirror or cast screen from any AirPlay or Google Cast compatible device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, Android or Chromebook to any Mac/Windows PC. Record screen, audio, as well as voiceover via Microphone with one click. Or capture screenshots. Support 4K Quad Full HD Mirroring. Compatible with iOS 14.
AllCast lets you send photos, music, and videos on your Android to your TV!
AllCast lets you cast to:
- Amazon FireTV
- Apple TV
- Xbox 360, Xbox One
- Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
- Other DLNA Renderers
AirServer can transform a simple big screen or a projector into a universal screen mirroring receiver.
With AirServer enabled on your big screen, users can use their own devices such as a Mac or PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Nexus or Chromebook to wirelessly mirror their display over to the big screen, instantly turning the room into a collaborative space.
Use this technology in classrooms, wirelessly project your desktop in meeting rooms,or supercharge your Xbox One at home by turning it into a wireless multimedia hub.
AirMore is a cross platform tool that allows you to connect your mobile device to PC wirelessly. Free you from cables and client. The only thing you need to do is to open the web browser on PC.
The Team MarkComm Pitch is made up of people from marketing backgrounds, from digital marketing & content marketing backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. Team is passionate about creating unique, accurate, and engaging content.